I fracking love Christmas movies. Even the bad ones. In fact, sometimes I especially like the bad ones (except Love Actually, obvs). So, I thought I might like to reward someone else who also likes Christmas movies.
To that end, if you wanna win a prize, you can answer the following ten questions about ten great Christmas flicks, email them to us at: info[at]20thcenturyflicks[dot]co[dot]uk and, if you’re lucky – it’ll take a Christmas miracle! – you might just win yourself ten free rentals.
- Nicolas Cage is in a Christmas movie. We have it in the shop. What’s it called?
- There’s a movie about a man taking his geese to market that’s set at Christmas time. What’s the name of the actor who plays that man?
- Billy Bob is the opposite of a Good Santa. In that movie he has a love interest and she was in a TV show. What TV show was she in?
- Barbara Stanwyck’s in a Christmas movie. Which is awesome. She steals something. What does she steal?
- Which famous British film had its titular concept inspired by Brief Encounter?
- The Brain Gremlin in Gremlins 2: The New Batch references a famous American writer and critical and political thinker. What’s her name?
- Diane Keaton stars in this year’s Christmas family cinema release Love the Coopers. Which other family Christmas flick did she star in some ten years earlier?
- Hulk Hogan was in a very silly Christmas movie. We don’t have it in the shop. But it involves something cray in the caves beneath an orphanage. What that?
- What colour are the Martians that Santa conquers?
- Which muppet gets mistaken for the Grinch on his way to the bank?
Good luck and have yourself a merry little Christmas… x